OT Don't mess with America!

Only morons use any real information in usenet.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

========

Scott's job was to make chocolate chip cookies for the sailors.

Everybody knows gays prefer Navy boys to Army Men ;-)

When they sing "In the Navy," they really mean *in* the navy.

Scotty, wasn't the USS Enterprise also known as the USS Betty Crocker?

Reply to
Built_Well

Now, I'm NOT calling Scott gay. Don't misinterpret my previous post. I just meant there are lots of gays in the Navy, and Scott had to make chocolate chip cookies for them.

Reply to
Built_Well

======================

The USS Betty Crocker was the happiest ship on the seas.

Reply to
Built_Well

That is a FACT.

Reply to
witfal

Better to make cookies than to pack fudge like you did.

Reply to
sharx35

I worked for some, and I never said safety was guaranteed in the navy or air force.

No-Combat Scott would have been one of those big words/no-courage guys who cried every night during his entire tour.

Reply to
rantonrave

Anyone who flies on board a aircraft carrier has courage.

Reply to
dbu`

Scott didn't fly.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Or is young....LOL

Reply to
Scott in Florida

I rode onboard a number of times in varies aircraft and helicopters.

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Not in battle, you didn't.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

It is damned hard to tell whether you are at war or not on an aircraft carrier at GQ.

You know NOTHING. Go ask your imaginary 'warier friend.

Reply to
Scott in Florida

WWII is the last war in which our ships were being actively hunted 24x7. During your service, that was not the case. There was no other significant sea power looking to destroy our ships.

Thanks for the laugh, though.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Mein Gott in Himmel does everyone see what liars the Liberals are? JSB has earned a permanent spot in the hall of Shame.

He lies and belittles Scott's service. Considering he is such a lying liberal and hates the military, he probably wouldn't make it through the first day of boot camp. He'd probably have a hissy fit like the little girly girl he is.

JSB's world can be summed up in two words: I Hate:

I Hate Scott I Hate the Military I Hate George Bush. I Hate Conservatives.

And people like JSB are why this country will go to HELL if we elect a DemonRat in 2008. You can't solve the country's problems by JSB's policies. They don't answer any of the questions that need answered.

Friends don't let friends vote Demoncrapic.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

BULLSHIT.

The Russian subs tracked us ALL the time.

You think they couldn't cause harm?

You are so full of shit....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Idiot. The Russians were not looking to destroy our ships. In WWII, it was virtually guaranteed that if we encountered a Japanese or German craft, it was there to attack.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

....>>

Putz, Scumbag, Asshole

What the hell were they tracking us for?

You are so stupid a rock would look up to you...well maybe.

PS 'Your realtor' on 'your house' is calling me back today. I'm sure I'll have your name by sundown... ROFLMAO

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Wow. You really get defensive when someone reveals that you have read and learned absolutely nothing in your lifetime, even though you were (according to rumor) privy to first hand knowledge of what the Russians were doing.

They tracked us for the same reasons we tracked them in identical fashion (but we did it better): For future reference.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You sure did fly - while your mommy pushed the shopping cart attached to the back of those "aircraft."

Even I may have flown in more hazardous conditions than you did, and I was the safest man in Vietnam and had nothing to do with combat, unless you include my encounter with a certain South Korean (i.e., on our side) officer.

Reply to
Norm De Plume