Reply to
Ray O

'Tis okay. She's surely surly. ;-)

Reply to
witfal

Good catch. Apparently difficult?

Reply to
witfal

No responsible gun owner would have unsecured weapons.

Reply to
witfal

Snarl! Grrr... LOL! ;-)

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Yes it's a nice area, but I 've not been up there in years so like other places it may have changed a lot. They say the next world record muskie will come out of Lake of the Woods. I hear rumors of 80 pounders being seen and another fish tale of a 70 to 80 pound muskie, dead and washed up on a shore. I wonder how much is true and how much is fish tale, LOL. Fun to think about that big one down there lurking.

Reply to
dbu,.

Wouldn't even consider it.

And how do you secure it? I think here in Mass you have to have a trigger lock, an unloaded chamber, and the bullets locked in another location.

What do you do, tell intruders, "Hang on! I have to take the trigger lock out! Oh, and BTW, can you let me out of the bedroom so I can get the bullets?"

Reply to
Hachiroku

I like them a little feisty!

Reply to
Hachiroku

See?

Reply to
Hachiroku

Hmmm....'tenacious', eh? Implies holding onto something and not letting go...

Or, as one of my girlfriends told me, I was quite a "mixed breed"...

Said I had Russian Hands and Roman Fingers....

Reply to
Hachiroku

I have a safe. A big, heavy, ugly, beefy safe. If I'm gone, it's locked.

At night, I have a 1911 at bedside. In the morning, it's locked up again.

Simple.

But I don't have any young'uns at home anymore.

Reply to
witfal

Yeah - esp. about the notion of Natalie's bikini pic.

OMG - I don't think I've heard that expression since college!

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

That makes a BIG difference!