[OT] got some -->joke<--

An ugly man walks into his local pub with a big grin on his face.

"What are you so happy about?" asks the barman.

"Well, I'll tell you," replies the ugly man. "You know, I live by the railway. Well, on my way home last night, I noticed a young woman tied to the tracks, like in the movies. I, of course, went and cut her free and took her back to my place. Anyway, to make a long story short, I scored big time! We made love all night, all over the house. We did everything, me on top, sometimes her on top, every position imaginable!"

"Fantastic!" exclaimed the barman. "You lucky guy. Was she pretty?"

"Dunno...Never found the head."

Reply to
badgolferman

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

He won't get any "head" from her; nor any "lip" either.

Reply to
badgolferman

Not hearing you! LALALALALALALALALALA

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Gotta say...best one this week...

Reply to
Gord Beaman

Yeah, many of my other recipients had to reply to that one also.

Reply to
badgolferman

Yeh...got me in big poop with my wife though...I printed it and left it on the sink in the bathroom, she read it at 4 AM when she went in to pee...geez...

Reply to
Gord Beaman