OT - Greeting

Kung Hei Fat Choy - Happy Chinese New Year

Reply to
EdV

Year of the Rat. I have a female Chinese client who filled me in on this yesterday. TYotR is supposed to be bad for business.

Reply to
witfal

So that explains why Duke won last night.

Reply to
John Q. Public

Then you have to learn Feng Shui

Reply to
EdV

Thanks, same to you!

-Dave (an actual Chinese guy here)

Reply to
Dave L

I like Google's logo for today. :-)

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

And then for dinner you can treat her to Cream of Sum Yung Gai.

Reply to
badgolferman

From the series, "Angel":

Gunn: "What does (Feng Shui) mean again?"

Wesley: "That people will believe anything."

:-P That's ancient.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®