OT: How the real war is fought

Terrorists were plenty bold before I started bitching about them. Notice the changed skyline of NYC?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You are the one being stupid - you claim you don't care if you support terrorists, you want to shoot teachers when they don't produce perfect results, you claim that public protest isn't used by Terrorists for their benefit.....

Reply to
Leythos

I said I don't believe the theory that dissent here emboldens them. And, I said that real warriors are not influenced by anything but their own self knowledge.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You've said this about 84 times already. Have you had any original thoughts today?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You are the one being stupid - you claim you don't care if you support terrorists, you want to shoot teachers when they don't produce perfect results, you claim that public protest isn't used by Terrorists for their benefit.....

Reply to
Leythos

And you twist and divert in EVERY post you make - do you have a point?

You are the one being stupid - you claim you don't care if you support terrorists, you want to shoot teachers when they don't produce perfect results, you claim that public protest isn't used by Terrorists for their benefit.....

Reply to
Leythos

Everything I say has a point. You're just not sharp enough to handle more than one thing at a time. Hopefully, you don't do any programming.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Because you don't remember.

Reply to
dbu.,

If I had said Saudi Arabia then you would have said Israel...LOL.

JSB your stories are such bull-shit. You are laughable. You are a joke.

Reply to
dbu.,

Plus a legend in his own mind....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

HA HA HA - everything you say is a diversion to keep from answering the truth about anything you're involved in. As a supporter of Terrorism and stated supporter of killing teachers for their students failures, you show your contempt for all people ethical and moral.

Reply to
Leythos

Which fact do you disagree with? The fact that the Saudis are our biggest foreign customer for weapons? Or the fact that their business was more important than going after them because they supported the 9/11 thugs?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

OK. Here are the answers to your two questions: Yes, and 7. Hopefully, you can now remember the questions.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You openly admit to supporting terrorism, why do you care?

Reply to
Leythos

Is this conjecture as accurate as your certainty we'd find WMDs, or maybe as certain as your predicted republican landslide in the midterms?

How is your adult ADD these days? Tried anything for it yet?

Reply to
Truckdude

So why did you oppose our involvement in Yugoslavia, where we had also long asked leader Soboden Milosevic to play nice and stop shooting and killing his own people? This is an inconsistency on your part.

Saddam was no longer really involved in international terrorism after Gulf War I, except for an assassination attempt against George Bush in Kuwait, and he actually loathed Islamic fanatics, both for their religious views and the threat they posed to his power.

What WMDs? They were essentially destroyed just after Gulf War I, and attempts by Iraq to restart their WMD programs were thwarted by US/UK air attacks, the largest being Operation Desert Fox in 1998. The containment of Iraq was very cheap, zero American lives were lost, and it was working

So why didn't we take military action against the Germans, French, and Russians as well as Iraq? After all when there's free exchange of money and goods, at least two parties are involved. BTW even the US violated those sanctions, namely Halliburton when Cheney was its chairman.

I saw no reason to invade Iraq for the same reason that the US generals I listed earlier saw no reason to invade -- Saddam was safely contained and posed no threat outside Iraq, and Iraq under Saddam was one of only two Middle East nations deemed by the CIA to have no al Qaeda presense.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Saddam wasn't Wahhabi, and he hated religious fanatics as much as he hated Jews and Persians.

So what does that have to do with Iraq under Saddam's rule?

OK, so you've given good reasons to attack Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, but what about Iraq?

If Saddam was so terrorist-friendly, why did one of the leaders of al Qaeda have to travel under a false name to receive medical treatment in Baghdad?

So far, the former Baathists among the insurgency don't seem to be supporting radical Islam or al Qaeda terrorists.

One doesn't follow the other.

You need to provide citations for some your claims.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

dbu., wrote to Lythos:

The only people here who'd pick the Koran over the Bible are the non- drinkers. Get real, Joe McCarthy -- everybody here drinks beer, except for a few teatottlers, all of whom are hardcore al Qaeda.

Our country has been supplying weapons to Pakistan forever, first to fight against Soviet Communism, then in the name of fighting radical Islam.

That space launch contract was initiated during the Bush administration, and no advanced technology was transferred to China. Basically the Chinese simply launched a sealed container into orbit.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Since dbu does not read, he is conveniently unaware of the fact that we also supplied the Taliban with weapons to fight the Russians in Afghanistan.

T A L I B A N

I wonder if he remembers how often we heard that word right after 9/11.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Since you are the type to pick apart replies as you choose instead of reading them as typed, there is nothing to reply. Don't pull apart a entire train of thought and you won't find any inconsistencies.

Reply to
Leythos