OT: How the real war is fought

Good intelligence work probably doesn't thrill some of you, but this is how the "war" will be won.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

No, Joe. It takes having our troops lined up as targets over in the formerly contained Iraq. Just ask Scott, he has it all figured out. As long we're over in Iraq this thing that almost happened here can't happen here.

Reply to
Truckdude

I thought Scott once said he had family in the military. Maybe a son. When that person comes home in a box, maybe Scott will shut his pie hole, finally.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

It's interesting to see how you anti-war people disrespect people that don't follow your mantra.

My son is active duty, will be in Iraq soon, and if he comes home in a "Box" will will not be mad, will not hold Bush accountable, will honor his for doing his duty and what HE believed in (and me) and what our entire family believes in. I will hold people like you accountable for making the enemy bolder by your support of them, you are the people I will be mad/angry with.

Reply to
Leythos

IIRC, he has two sons in the military, neither one a soldier or Marine, and therefore not in combat. That is why he can be so rah-rah .

Reply to
Truckdude

Some of us believe in causes, instead of worshipping uniforms and flags. We support the troops this way.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

No you don't you support the Enemy by giving them reasons to believe they are in the right, by giving them propaganda to enlist more, by giving them what they need to drive on....

I don't worship the flag, the uniform, I "Believe" in the ideals that America was founded with and the Ideals of freedom and the Ideas that you don't support people trying to kill you because you are not of their religion.

Keep showing that you support the enemy.

Reply to
Leythos

You never saw me give any indication that I think Islamic extremists are right in their cause. You will now disagree with this statement. Be sure to back up your argument when you disagree.

Again:

You never saw me give any indication that I think Islamic extremists are right in their cause.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Yep, I'm going to disagree, since it's 1000% obvious that you do. You said you don't care if your anti-war/american/military mantra is used by the Terrorists to support their position/comfort them. Only a Islamic Zealot could make that mistake.

Reply to
Leythos

No. I didn't say I don't care. I said it doesn't matter and that your theory is nonsense. Arabs have been killing one another forever, and they will continue, no matter what goes on outside the Middle East. As an expert on the history of that region, you know this is true. Fidel Castro, who is much smarter than you, knew this. In the mid 1970s, he traveled to Moscow to attend a summit of Arab leaders. (The reason for his attendance doesn't matter here). When he was introduced to the president of Yemen, the first words out of his mouth were "When are you people going to stop killing one another?"

Arabs are more than happy to kill anyone who wants to join their stupid disagreements. The Russians had their heads handed to them, not only in Afghanistan, but also in Iraq. The Israelis have had no end to their headaches. Early in the century, the British got kicked around. You'd think we'd learn, but apparently not. Bush-1 knew better than to do what his son did.

You're an expert on terrorists. Why do you think we have not heard from the Weathermen for so many years?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

And what if I'm 100% correct? Why do you dismiss the content in the video/broadcasts that show American Anti-War, Military, Administration public statements used to support their cause?

Reply to
Leythos

Why? Because I'm smarter than you are, by orders of magnitude.

And, your capitalization is again detracting from what you're trying to say. Language requires rules. You are not qualified to make your own rules for language.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

There you go again - dismissing everything around you to make yourself look like a fool.

Reply to
Leythos

A hell of a lot of these things are being caught.

Now that you cowards are in charge of Congress....look what is happening.

Just imagine what will happen with a Dim as president!

Stand by for bombs.....here!

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Thank your son for his service.

My son has been in Iraq already.

Reply to
Scott in Florida

That is really a laugh. He has been wiping the floor with you since he showed up.

You truly are a legend in your own mind.

Reply to
Scott in Florida

This explains a lot. You HAVE to believe in the war, no matter how wrong it is. You'll change your tune the minute your son steps off the plane.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Want to get your ass kicked?

Go spout your crap to a Seal or Ranger.

I would be happy to introduce you to a couple.....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

I'd be happy to discuss this with someone like that. You don't understand why, though. All you understand is this: Once you've worn the uniform, all war is correct and it cannot be questioned.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Sorry, you're wrong, I already have family and friends there and know people, directly, that have lost family in this war - none of them are against it - that should tell you something about your arm-chair backwards, uninformed, terrorist supporting opinion.

Reply to
Leythos