OT: How to be Filth Scum

Most rightards already know all this, but here's some tips for those who don't:

Keep buying massive gas-guzzling SUV's, up until the time that gas supplies become tight, causing high prices for everyone.

Refuse to pay a fair level of gas taxes, that could be used to build and maintain our infrastructure, up until the time that bridges start collapsing.

Deny human-induced global warming, up until time the ecosystem reaches a "tripping point" from which there is no recovery.

Keep deficit spending, ignoring the looming health-care and social security crises, up until the time that our country faces financial disaster, with hardship for 10's of millions of our citizens.

Reply to
dizzy

Meanwhile the LIEbrawls/DIMS run around screaming, "The sky is falling! The sky is falling!"

Reply to
sharx35

Nope, but it seems that bridges are falling...

Reply to
dizzy

Dizzy, even YOU couldn't be so stupid as to blame Bush for that bridge.

Well...maybe.

Reply to
witfal

Maybe you're an idiot. Go back and read my original post. It was not targeted at Bush.

Reply to
dizzy

Do you have any functioning brain cells in that skull of yours? My response was at Gore. Your reply was directed at Bush. Wake up.

Honestly, diz, you're nothing more than a usenet troll. No more pearls before the swine from me. You're simply not worth the bother until you become coherent.

Reply to
witfal

OK, so I have a gas-guzzling Supra.

So do you...

Other than that, the rest of my cars get 27+.

We pay a LOT of tax on fuel here in Mass.

I don't think human-induced Global Warming is all it's cracked up to be. I do think there are a lot of Cracked-Pots crying about it, but I think there is a bigger dynamic going on here, and one we have no control over. It's called, Life, the Universe, and Everything.

I spent $150 and 12 hours bringing my Supra into compliance. All the rest of my 'fleet' run as clean as new.

That's out of my hands altogether.

Reply to
Hachiroku

"Your response" had nothing to do with bridges, twit. It had to do with how "green" Bush and Gore's homes are.

Shut up. You made an asshole of yourself implying that I might "blame Bush" for the bridge falling down. I've made no such implication.

Reply to
dizzy

Amazing man, that Gore. I can't wait until he cures cancer.

Reply to
witfal

I can't wait until he cures his own megalomania.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

^^^^^^^^^^

You misspelled "delusions of grandeur" or "imagined relevancy".

Reply to
witfal

How many cars are there in your fleet, Hachi? I know about the Supra, and the (ummm) Yaris or Scion? but what else?

Reply to
mack

Sorry, late night, no spellcheck and SPOBD.

You would marvel that I won a spelling bee in 5th grade.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

Running: '88 Supra '05 Scion tC '89 Mazda 626

Not registered: '89 Subaru GL Hatch '85 Corolla GTS

Almost added another Supra last week, and a Tercel AWD wagon the week before... ;)

And, I'm still looking for a Chrysler mini-van...

Reply to
Hachiroku

I'd believe that before I'd believe you even passed a science class.

Anyone interested should google Charles claims on carbon dating and check them against the facts. Check out how he makes his ignorant, completely wrong, claims to bolster his ignorant anti-science argument.

Here's one of my favorites: Charles casting doubt on "science" because "science" doesn't even know if butter or margarine is better!

dizzy

Doesn't the 's' at the end of the word bridges imply plural? Where's the other bridge that has fallen? Did I miss something on the news?

Reply to
Sean Elkins

Hachi, you're the car-man from car-land! (I once had three cars at the same time and thought I'd go nuts until I sold one. ) You must have a long driveway or big garage ....nope, I've seen your garage when you did the floor. looooooong driveway.

Reply to
mack

There are six parking spaces in front of the house.

But, that garage you saw is underneath the house, in the rear. There's 3 more spaces out back. The Supra and the Scion generally stay out front, and the rest in the back...

Reply to
Hachiroku

I have a cheap, energy efficient Toyota pickup with no power steering, no power brakes, no A/C to get me and my tools to work. I have a Toyota Corrolla for other driving, which gets almost 40 mpg on the highway.

You leftards keep said funds from being used for said projects.

While it is wise to stop polution, there is no conclusive evidence to prove global warming. Sattelite readings (unaffected by placement next to or near grills, jet exhaust, chimneys, AC condensors, etc. like ground based measurements) shows stable temps. The physical evidence shows that we are still in a cool cycle, ready to enter a warm cycle. This explains why there are 4,000 yo palm trees in Alaska. Are you opposed to nature doing its thing? Are you trying to fight nature and physics and biology and science in general?

Leftard spending and taxing and spending and taxing has repeatedly destroyed the economy.

Reply to
Mike Dobony