OT Joey where is my money?

You owe....

Time to pay....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

It's amazing he has the nerve to still show up around here and spout his nonsense after losing such a big bet to you. You would think he would have some shame after being called out and shown to be a phony. Oh well, what are we to expect from the resident blowhard who is always wrong?

Reply to
badgolferman

He never answered my questions about that silly article he posted either.

Reply to
dbu,.

Well IMO he is not 'always' wrong, but 99.9999999 percent is pretty near....LOL

You don't think he will ever be let to forget his debt, will ya?

Reply to
Scott in Florida

You mean he is like you? Still waiting for you to answer questions from yesterday

Reply to
Roy

You are a fake.

Reply to
dbu,.

Roy's already been promoted to my Hall of Shame.

Reply to
n5hsr

Your over here too? What a collection of ass holes, now there are three of you.

Reply to
Roy

you can beat that drum all day. Prove that I am a fake mr no balls.

Reply to
Roy

Prove you're not.

Reply to
dbu,.

You made the accusation that my military service was false, now prove it or retract the statement.

Reply to
Roy

I'm not retracting nuttin you phony.

Reply to
dbu,.

Exactly! No proof. Just like your constant never ending mantra. Say whatever bs seems to support your position and hope it fly's. Get called on it and you fall into the deflection, avoidance, ignore, lie defense. So typical of your type.

You have to know that most see right through you and your wife's bs. Actually you do your party a disservice with your bs. Keep up the good work.

Reply to
Roy

What makes you think I think he is?

Reply to