OT: Kennedy's Seizure...

He's been doing that since the 1980s. A trip to the library guided by google searches will reveal why. Hint: Manucher Ghorbanifar. One of Wolfowitz's spook buddies, who's still around.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Okay Nat, watch it! I am damned close to 70 meself!! (with interest I saw he never stopped talking - typical) Ron in Ca

Reply to
ron

At least conservatives say what they are. Liberals never own up it. They hide and make people believe they are something they are not.

Reply to
dbu

How about an example?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Isn't that what dimmies want to do now, cut and run?

Reply to
dbu

If you can't even remember the source, regardless if it was a Time, Newsweak source, they all are rumor generators. I don't believe anything these left wing liberal rags say. They keep sending me "good deals" to subscribe, like professional rates etc, hah, I tear it up and round file them. I've had their subscriptions before and know what kind of crap they write. I wouldn't wipe my rear with one page.

Reply to
dbu

Joe, question, how do you find time to make all these trips to the library, read all these books and still spend as much time as you do posting your drivel here?

Reply to
dbu

Books would solve this problem for you. Wolfowitz has a long history of meddling in Washington. When you see a one page article in any magazine, it's a tip to go to your library and investigate further, unless you're stupid.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

A couple of years ago. He's not even part of the government anymore. So tell us all about the secret shit you have regarding the Wolfowitz connection and how he's controlling Bush and the policy of America. Where does Rumsfelt fit into the picture, fill us in on that also, while you're at it tell us how the Wolfowitz/Rumsfelt connection got us into the gas crisis and how those two prevented America from becoming the worlds last great power, also tell us how Wolfowitz conjured up the plan to sneak uranium into Iran to make it look like they were building an atom bomb therefor allowing us to make plans to bomb Iran. I have more, but answer these questions first then I'll get back to you.

Reply to
dbu

I read both mags each week - & my memory's (relatively, in contrast to what it used to be) lousy these last several years.

regardless if it was a Time,

No big surprise. Is there a weekly news magazine you do trust as a source for basic news/current events?

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

In message news: snipped-for-privacy@free.teranews.com, dbu burned some brain cells writing:

People whose intellect limits them to speaking in 3-word sing-song have little room to critique others. Ending an unconstitutional, unwinnable and unaffordable war deserves a more thoughtful debate than the monosyllabic grunts which comprise the entirety of your vocabulary can supply.

Reply to
Klark Kent

Book: "From The Shadows", by Robert Gates.

You know who Gates is, right?

Today is May 18th. If you respond to this message before May 25th, I'll know you didn't read the book, and we'll have nothing to discuss.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Well, it's like this: If you lead a pure, clean life, your mind is able to process enormous amounts of information, organize your time, and still have loads of time left for fun, like poking fools like you in newsgroups.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

"....this young democracy...."

BURP! Pass the chips.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Have you ever heard a liberal call themselves a liberal? Show an example.

Reply to
dbu

So what about the Bush/Wolfowitz/Rumsfelt conspiracy to take over the world?

Reply to
dbu

But you need to have time to make trips to libraries, read all the books you read, sleep, earn a living and spend numerous hours on usenet telling us about it, right?

Reply to
dbu

In fact, I even stopped subscription to the local liberal daily rag. I don't need liberal news media telling me who and why I should vote for obamma or billary.

Reply to
dbu

Send me your real email address and I'll send you a picture of my rack of books. Mostly tech manuals, (boring for you), but a few are the kind you read, fiction.

Reply to
dbu

I only grunt to those who appreciate grunts.

Reply to
dbu