OT: Kennedy's Seizure...

You live east of the Mississippi. You posted your question at 8:18 PM. Your libary was closed at that time. Your question can't be answered until May

25th.

Meanwhile, you did a google search, picked the mass-market summary of the facts, and thought you could appear smart. Forget it.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Burp!!!, who in hell said that,? GD america and the chickens come home to roost, who in hell said that, who???

Reply to
dbu

You are asking these questions to deflect attention away from the reasons you don't read. Shall we enumerate them again?

Sure. Let's do that.

1) Your fake eye problems 2) Authors can't be trusted because they get paid for their work 3) Authors are all biased
Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Sorry, you little twink. You made the claim. Back it up. Or, tell us who told you to say what you said.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I didn't ask you that. I asked if there is a weekly news magazine which you

*do* like/trust & read.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Why not just answer the question little one. OR forever STFU.

Reply to
dbu

Huh??

Reply to
dbu

You never answered my first question you twit.

Reply to
dbu

LOL! And got them paying taxes!

Reply to
Hachiroku

How could I be here amusing you and you amusing me and be at the library at the same time. Besides the library closed a long time ago, you twit.

Reply to
dbu

How do you figure?

Reply to
Hachiroku

Your question implied that my life was as badly managed as yours. I have plenty of time to get to the library every two weeks and read books. If you don't, you need to reorganize your life.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Do more recent proposals for amnesty also involve new immigrants paying taxes? You must have this information handy, I'm sure. You are an expert on politics.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Militarily and politically, that was a good idea, but it was a bad idea to send the Marine peacekeeping force there in the first place. But worst of all, we wouldn't have had to send in any US troops if Reagan told Israel to get out of Lebanon early in their invasion by cutting off US aid. Guess which president wisely did that and helped not only Lebanon but also Israel that way?

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Never mind the library. If someone walked you and one of your kids to the library at gunpoint and threatened to put 6 rounds in your kid's skull if you didn't pick out and read a book, you still wouldn't read a book. Why? Here's why:

1) Your fake eye problems 2) Authors can't be trusted because they get paid for their work 3) Authors are all biased
Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Never declared. Go back to 10th grade and finish high school.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Rupert McKinley

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

At first I thought you were kidding because Ted Kennedy's alcoholism is infamous, as Mary Joe Kopechne's family and all members of he Olds Delmont 88 club know very well. Kennedy even publicly stated, about ten years ago, that he was giving up drinking, and nobody says that unless they're an alcoholic.

If you didn't know that Ted Kennedy was an alcoholic, there must be some other major things that you don't know.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

In message news:bL4Yj.1242$pk1.177@trndny07, =?iso-2022- jp?q?Hachiroku_=1B$B%O%A%m%=2F=1B=28B?= burned some brain cells writing:

Well for starters, war was never declared and the war's primary "justification" was the enforcement of a United Nations resolution, not "the common Defence of the United States".

Reply to
Klark Kent

In message news:94e08539-0831-48e0-a9e8- snipped-for-privacy@v26g2000prm.googlegroups.com, "larry moe 'n curly" burned some brain cells writing:

Iraq on Line One.