OT: Our Excellent War On Drugs

Not.

Once again, we should wonder which entities (corporations, people) are being enriched by this endless drug war. I'm referring to entities (corporations, people) ***OTHER THAN*** the drug producers & sellers.

I think there's one entity which is considered untouchable in America. Too bad, since they might need to be "touched". Guess who.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Cocaine prices per oz. for various purchase quantities, 1981-2002, inflation adjusted:

Purchased 2 oz. at a time:

1981: $545 2002: $125

Purchased > 50 oz. at a time:

1981: $201 2002: $ 42

The conclusion is obvious: it pays to buy in bulk.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

I'm still waiting to hear which single entity in this country NEEDS the war on drugs to continue.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom