OT: Our hair-mad pols

This is totally non-partisan, so you may stop reading now.

It seems to me that the most elegantly coiffed people in the US are in the Congress and Senate. One is berated for a $400 haircut, and yet, when you look at the heads of this group, you'd think they were hair models. It's one thing to keep your hair combed (like Wolfowitz does by moistening his comb with his saliva) but the pertection of these hairdos (I think calling them just plain old "haircuts" is insulting to the stylists) is incredible. Not a hair out of place, and if it's white hair, it has to have been bleached, because there aren't any grey streaks in it. And if it's not a full head of hair, there are a number of these folks who have gone the "plug" route, to enhance their image. If these people would spend a little more time and effort at the job at hand, namely representing the American people, and less time and effort and expense to make their manes pluperfect, we might get something done by Congress. I'm beginning to think that come next election, I should vote for the guys with bed hair or baldies.

Reply to
mack