OT Pelosi the felon!

Scott in Florida

Of course she did, but nobody will charge her. She after all is the speaker of the house you know.

Reply to
dbu.,

BTW, she should retire. Stenny hoyer would do a better job, I think, I hope.

Reply to
dbu.,

Either you or one of your clones posted this same shit 2-3 weeks ago. Come up with something new, diaper boy.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Looks to me like the Supreme court has ruled on it maybe a couple of times.

But, who's to argue with Queen Nancy?

"We are *NOT* amused!"

Reply to
Hachiroku

Gee, that's from the Wall Street Journal, notorious for being able to comment from both sides.

They aren't owned by Murdoch *yet*, and I hope they *KEEP* refusing his offers!

Reply to
Hachiroku

Queen Nancy...

Reply to