OT: Raising or lowering taxes--what effect on the economy?

Naturally our good friend dizzy AKA Idiot, Troll, Stupid, Dumbass, Bumbshit, Twit, Bigot, Engineer and pathological liar etc.," has no interest in facts, just his own convoluted opinion. A quick search of the Congressional Record and the IRS site will show he is not being truthful once again. The income to the treasury has historically increased at a greater rate after a tax RATE cut and the rate of increased tax revenue has historically always slowed when tax RATES or new taxes have been imposed. LOL

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Our good friend dizzy AKA Idiot, Troll, Stupid, Dumbass, Bumbshit, Twit, Bigot, Engineer and pathological liar etc.," has done it again. He signed his post with one of his aliases but did not post anything LOL

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

LOL! Umm... yeah...

No doubt, there's a right time and a wrong time to raise or lower taxes, depending on what the economy is doing... 'Course, W thinks tax cuts are the answer in ALL situations...

You are, obviously.

Reply to
dizzy

Tax cuts are good in any situation.

Less money for either Republican's or Democrat's is a good thing...

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Dizzy calling someone, other than himself, an idiot. It is to laugh.

Reply to
sharx35

Look who's talking!! lol!

Reply to
Truckdude

Face it: 9/11 wouldn't have happened under any president, Republican or Democrat, unless he was a completely ignorant idiot with severe personality problems, someone like a GW Bush.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Scott, you said "We never balance the budget while at war", but, as you know, the budget is an annual plan, and its balance is calculated year by year, not over several years.

You simply made a mistake but aren't man enough to admit it. Instead you resort to weasel words.

Then GW Bush had to be an even bigger coward because he was the more hypocritical of the two.

Face it: 9/11 wouldn't have happened if your stupid, idiotic man-boy, GW Bush, hadn't been President.

Of course, you'll "prove" your case with your usual disreputable, highly biased "news" sources financed by Rupert Murdock, the Moonies, or another cult. You never show the truth because you never have the truth.

But it didn't happen then. In fact, al Quada's plan to hijack several airliners around Y2K was thwarted by the US government, in cooperation with our allies -- during Clinton's presidency.

While you're at it, include all the terrorist attacks that occurred during every other presidency, Republican and Democrat, since the

1970s. But unlike those presidents, GW Bush, after getting very lucky with the CIA plan for Afghanistan, has been doing almost everything exactly wrong and is strengthening the terrorists more than any other US president has.
Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

So why don't we cut taxes 100%, right now? If we did, what would happen?

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

You don't know squat about anything. You are a typical parrot. Moveon and the dnc feeds you crap and you take it in hook line and sinker.

Now be gone with ye bumbling arse.

Reply to
dbu

ROFLMAO

From a draft dodger this takes the cake.

Vote Dim you dim....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

We did not balance the budget while at war....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

All the politicians would have to go home.....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

That is the most ignorant statement I've read in a long time.

If Bore had been elected....they would have stopped the plan?

Reply to
Scott in Florida

We did balance the budget during the Vietnam War, specifically in FY

1968.

You are wrong as usual, Scott. It's just your standard operating procedure.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

I didn't know that MoveOn would say anything favorable about Bush or Reagan, as I had.

GW Bush let 9/11 happen even after he had been warned and warned about bin Laden. No other president, regardless of political affiliation, would have been so lazy or stupid and have allowed the attack.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

coming back as moe now, LOL.

These dimmies are more fun by the minute.

Reply to
dbu.

They would have been caught because Gore would have been on top of the matter, as he had been on all major issues when he was a senator and then Vice-President. He wasn't a lazy idiot who had to be tutored on everything by a Karl Rove type, but then neither were Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, Johnson, Kennedy, Eisenhower,...

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Ah now I KNOW why you use the three stooges as a name...LOL

You are truly the fourth stooge!

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Like I said we did NOT balance the budget during the Viet Nam War....

The budget was in deficit during war time.

Reply to
Scott in Florida