OT: The banking mess, explained

Scott Adams apparently has a crystal ball. This is from 2005:

JoeSpareBedroom

This is a historic moment. Joe has finally managed to post something worth posting. I hope he keeps with what he knows and stays in comics for a while.

Reply to
Reasoned Insanity

That was funny and on point, thanks.

dennis in nca

Reply to
rigger

That was funny and on point, thanks.

dennis in nca

Does this remind you of anything that goes on in this newsgroup?

:)

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Too bad Bush and his Republican cronies didn't read Dilbert! We wouldn't be in this mess!

Reply to
SMS