OT: The rebirth of Stalin?

This just creeped me out to be honest with you...

Don't Taze Me, Bro!

Creeps me out, too, considering that the booze-damaged putz in the White House is doing his best to burn out our military capacity in Iraq (according to his generals). Not that ground troops are gonna help much in a nuclear war, but still....

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

This is called establishing yourself. As the puppet of Putin all shots will be called by the master. Don't worry.

Reply to
badgolferman

Still talking stupid! How do you think we can burn out our military? We have over a half a million, stationed around the world, which have never been in combat.

What is your idea for an alternative, wait to the radical Islamic terrorist come here to fight them? LOL

Reply to
Mike hunt

I'll tell ya what: I'll take the word of actual generals before I give any credence to your drunken opinion.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

General Barry McCaffrey, a combad veteran of both the Vietnam and Gulf wars, has long said that Iraq is burning out our military, and he favored invading Iraq.

That's half the number of GIs we had during the Gulf war. China knows that. Russia knows that. They also know how we're badly bogged down in Iraq.

The alternative was to never invade Iraq and instead concentrate on fighting Islamic terrorism in places like Afghanistan and Pakistan. That was the obvious alternative back then, and it's still the obvious alternative.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly