OT: Top democrat wants to send even more troops

They said they had enought troops, who am I to tell them different, or you for that matter.

Reply to
dbu,

Because you, a war veteran, should know better.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Why Scott, what's happening, you sound like you heard the abandon ship signal? Or maybe it just got too hot in the kitchen for you? Washington can be such a harsh place for those who do not keep in touch with reality.

tak

Because Congress, Democrat or Republican, isn't going to let the troops suffer in a vain effort to teach Bush a lesson.

tak

All meaningless to Bush's wealthy elite supporters, who Bush serves.

Reply to
dizzy

Yep. I've been saying it for years. I never tire of being right.

Reply to
dizzy