OT - You just CAN'T make this kind of stuff up...

Let's hear it, Clinton supporters.

Reply to
witfal

"witfal" ...

This is the last thing she needs right now.

*shaking head, and ignoring that rattling sound*

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

You can take the woman out of the trailer park...

Reply to
witfal

There are dyed-in-the-wool liberals who are saying the Times went way overboard on this one, showing their bias.

This is from the left, Joe. Usual Times apologists.

Reply to
witfal

They must be biased democrats, in the same way Cuomo (a democrat) ripped congressional democrats a new one in that interview I gave you last week.

Life on the starboard side of the bell curve is not easy, my friend.

JoeSpareBedroom

=2E..but it's hard for some bigots to change their prejudices about southerners or poor people.

Reply to
Johnny Hageyama

It wasn't from the US but from the USSR in the 1950s.

Reply to
Johnny Hageyama

Not commenting on either. Just low-life individuals from all backgrounds.

Reply to
witfal

Google is your friend. Try: Loral

Reply to
witfal

OK, but I guess the article Wit posted means Clinton must be the dumbest man alive, or he doesn't pay attention to world news, or he just really doesn't care. Why the hell else would he put this deal together for a Russian if he knew the russians have said they will supply uranium to the Iranians?

People want to put this doofus back in the White House?!?!?

Reply to
Hachiroku

Nothing to do with it. Just plain idiots. People want these two back in the White House?!?!

Reply to
Hachiroku

Like all politicians, he's doing it for the same reasons you would, if you could: For the money, and the ego boost.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

It's the Times. Impeccable, right?

And the overwhelming and deafening silence of Clinton apologists here is very entertaining.

Reply to
witfal

I haven't read the Times for many, many years. I used to in High School and College, but realized that I preferred thinking for myself rather than being told what to think.

So, I guess the Times is Pro-Obama?

Reply to
Hachiroku

But, you're critical of the NYT, right? NYT means New York Times.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

This is the first thing you've said that I've agreed with in a while, Joe!

Yeah, if I could have I *might* have, however, I would have beared in mind where the uranium might end up!

Yeah, we all like money, don't we? And the ego boost. But again, not only where, but HOW will this uranium end up?

The most intelligent thing I have ever heard the 'President' of Iran say was here in the US last year, when he said, "If you are worried about what we are doing with or nuclear program, why don't you join us in it?"

Rhetorical? Perhaps. But if I had anything to do with the 'leadership' in this country, I'd have taken him up on it. Better to have a good understanding of what's happening, than sitting here guessing...

Reply to
Hachiroku

Do a google search with the words "atoms for peace". Have a barf bowl nearby.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Jeff

This is revealing:

"This generally is the stage of a campaign when Democrats have to work hard to get excited about whichever candidate seems most likely to outlast an uninspiring pack."

Hach really should read the Times before he criticizes it.

Jeff, did you catch this interview when I posted it recently? A democrat, and a very smart one, hacking other democrats to pieces:

JoeSpareBedroom

Despite a pathetic attempt at looking pro-McCain in the past few weeks, I'd say that honeymoon is over.

Reply to
witfal