Posting hiccoup?

I had a number of messages that I show here as sent to the group, but I had to repost them this morning.

The server kept asking for my password. Usually it doesn't bother. I presume it's having an issue with keeping my password straight I've got so many passwords, sometimes I wonder how *I* keep them straight.

I managed to dig them out of my sent and repost them to the group. Sorry for the delay.

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
n5hsr

Your ISP must have turned on it's drivel filter.

Reply to
ToMh

No, 'cause I wouldn't see you then.

Every now and again I get spam saying my Comcast account is going to be revoked, suspended, terminated etc. I turn it into the Fraud dept and it turns out that indeed, it is fraudulent, so now and again I change my password just to keep 'em guessing. I think sometimes the server may go back to an old password list or something.

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
n5hsr