Price estimate Toyota Corolla 2006 LE

Hey folks,

I decided to buy a brand new 2006 Toyota Corolla LE with a sunroof and audio value package. I was wondering if I got a reasonable deal. I paid $17,900 out of the door. The car also included mats and the ToyoGuard Plus package.

Also, any other tips on what to do so I can maintain my car to last for a while?

Thanks!

Reply to
pispaspos

Keep the car waxed and follow the maintenance schedule in the owner's manual.

enjoy your new car!

Reply to
Ray O

Indeed, enjoy your new car but not too much. A proper break-in will help ensure longevity. This should be in your new owner's manual. In the future, try not buy the ToyoGuard. This is a gimmick by the Southeast Toyota Distributor. This not a factory accessory but an aftermarket accessory that is worthless.

Reply to
Viperkiller

Is the ToyoGuard plus a port installed option? All I know is that it cost me a couple of hundred dollars extra.

Reply to
pispaspos

Toyo Guard is not a factory installed option. It is a Southeast Toyota installed option.

Reply to
Ray O