Re: It's working for me and i want to share it. (to make more money)

> Read this message until the end, and you will find out how the money flows > in easy !!!!. > Follow the steps and it WILL work. Trust me !!!!!. > > It's NT illegal and it is NT a scam !!!!!. > > PRVEN N PRAH! Reported in the Wall Street Journal!!!! > > The only thing you need is : - E-MAIL AC**** - PREMIER (FREE) or BUSINESS > PAYPAL AC**** - $6 on this account (The only investment) - 30 minutes of > your time

If it's such a money maker, why do you want to share it with thousands of people?

Unless it's a pyramid scheme, which *IS* illegal and *IS* a scam.

And, didn't we boot your dumb ass out of here a couple times already? Moron.

Reply to
Hachiroku