RE: Nice Echo

Took a few days off from work due to a NASTY virus. Boss called, can you come in at ALL; another guy is out and Dude is all by himself.

As I'm going to look for a delivery, I see my nice, shiny, black 2DR

5-speed Echo sitting with a SOLD sign, before I could even get a price!

DAMMIT! Next time I find a car I want, I'm making it look like CRAP until I get a price!

Reply to
HachiRoku

Get some therapy...

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

You need to either fix up and sell the many cars you already have, or part out and scrap the dogs, before you even start thinking about buying more.

You're already have enough dead cars on concrete blocks around your house to pass several of the "You Might be a Redneck" tests with flying colors... ;-P

Seek professional help, guy. :-)

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

I was just talking with my Mom about this. First, I ALWAYS have a car if I need one; they are, if not functional, unique; they ALL RUN!; they are, if not functional, FUN!; and belive it or not, the two oldest ones are worth the most (Corolla GTS', even in the shape mine's in, are still selling for $2000, and the Sport Roof Supras are almost $4000)

And, um, did I ever mention, OCD?

(BTW, the '83 Tercel has gone on it's Final Ride, and I think the '85 Celica is right behind it...we're down to four...) I HATE to scrap a nice running car just because it's old! (And we're talking to a guy who ALWAYS had a NEW car! Now I buy beaters, run 'em for 2-4 years and find another. Add to that the fact that people just keep GIVING me well-running cars...)

Oh, and, BTW, right up until I parked it, I never considered the 'hachiroku' a beater, even with it's age, since it looked and ran so nice...

Reply to
HachiRoku

I saw a commercial where all but one car on the road had wind-up keys. Made me think of and Echo.

Reply to
snackerpoo

*heating up the penis denuding fork*

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

*I* like it, but I don't think Nat appreciated it too much.

If I were you (and have been there many, many times) I would start running in a zig-zag manner as fast as I could...

Reply to
HachiRoku

Oh, he's been getting fwapped by me for *many years* - he's one of my Trek cronies in pseudonym form.

Natalie, fwapping NB yet again

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

And there's so much to fwap!

-LMB

Reply to
Louis M. Brown

SWMBO doesn't mind, so...

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

My God Natalie, that phrase has the most awful connotation that I can think of...I remember it from your prior posts...makes most males shiver in dread! :(

Reply to
Gord Beaman