Re: OT - Biden, the Stimulas Czar

How about the "Stymie-us Bill"?

Reply to
badgolferman

babbling biden, LOL

Reply to
dbu'

Bonehead bush, LOL Criminal Cheney, LOL GoinToJail Gonzoles, LOL

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

Your book is a pop-up.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

I bet Dan Quayle is feeling good about Joe Biden as Vice President. Biden pretty much makes any Vice President since Agnew look like a winner by comparison. For sure Biden has displaced Quayle as the least competent Vice President in 25 years. I still can't figure out what Oboma was thinking when he picked Biden. It was / is incomprehensible. An ultra-liberal Senator from a relatively unimportant / very small state who has always been noted for sticking his foot firmly in his mouth....why would you pick him to be Vice President? At least Quayle was young, decent looking, and from a mid-sized state.

Another Biden miss-statement -

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

Mr. Obama has consistently demonstrated but judgement in his picks for important positions. How can anyone see these missteps by him and still think he will make good decisions for the country? It is easy to see how those who supported him are becoming nervous about their choice. The only benefit of the doubt I can give him now is that it's not his fault and he is merely doing what his handlers are ordering.

Reply to
badgolferman

I wonder if Biden has learned the web site NUMBER?

Reply to
Mike Hunter