Re: OT: Here in Texas

> However, his radio commercials are crisp, clean, hopeful and to the >> point.

> > Obviously Madison Street has been hired.

Madison *Avenue*

Just a minor nit...

:-)

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

But, he's a major twit.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Maybe so, but you are a nitwit.

Reply to
badgolferman

Do I have to separate you two?

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Only if you're the thing that stands between us, and I'm goin' to get the Hershey syrup.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

"JoeSpareBedroom" ...

Dare to dream, Joe.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

If you're going to dream, dream big.

Reply to
witfal

Wanda Sikes said on the Leno, if Obama wins we black folks will need to think up some new excuses. We can no longer blame "the man" when we "the man" ;)

Reply to
Mike hunt

Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton can always find someone to blame and especially someone to extort. They have made a handsome living from doing such things.

Reply to
badgolferman

that's me...

Reply to