Re: {OT:} Mitt Romney Lies About Vietnam

On the other hand, Romney *is* well known for switching songs a bit too

> often, depending on his audience. Multiple choice Mitt...

I don't know a person in my life who has not changed stances or changed up their stance on a political issue. Mitt's "flip flops" are not remotely any more than anyone else. That commercialized drive has been going on since John Kerry ran, and it's rather ridiculous...

Mind you, a representitive should be open to changing stances.

Reply to
Mr4701

Not three times in one week.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Did he do that? When?W here? and What issue?

Reply to
Mr4701

Reproductive issues, back in September if I recall correctly.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I remember that and he was explaining his change in the 90's because his Mormon Faith had changed some stances on the issue of abortion.

Reply to
Mr4701

This involved 3 absolutely contrasting statements to different audiences in the period of a week. Somewhere in my 2.3 million web bookmarks, I have a link. Maybe I can find it.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Changing position on an issue based on changing conditions or new information is acceptable. Changing positions to fit the sentiments of a particular audience is not.

Jack G.

Reply to
Jack G

id like to see it

Reply to
Mr4701

Google might help you in the meanwhile. Try the words "multiple choice Mitt".

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Remember a couple of weeks ago when McCain looked square at Romney and smilingly told him to the effect "I would certainly agree that YOU"RE the candidate of Change" meaning that he changed his opinion on issues every time you looked around.

Reply to
mack

He did not look Romney squarely in the eye. He said it with a smirk while looking around.

Reply to
Mr4701

That's OK. He was sharing the joke with everyone else, who'd already noticed what Romney is.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom