Re: {OT} NYT favorablity poll

"badgolferman" ..

general_politics/24_have_favorable_opinion_of_new_york_times Broken link. Tiny URL is a good tool:

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

It opened for me.

Reply to
dbu

Broke for me - that's why I always use Tiny URL for long links. They work for some, but not others.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Get a Mac and MT-Newswatcher. You will be a happy camper.

Reply to
dbu

"dbu",

Hey, I just wanted to point out that if someone posts a link, I would think they'd like for people to look at it. But if it breaks, most people are probably not going to bother.

*shrug*

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®