The drama ratchets up

Answer my numerous questions first then maybe I'll respond to yours.

Reply to
dbu.,

You are too drunk to think straight. You asked no questions today. If you disagree, repeat them. You cannot do that.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Gen. Odom got it right from the beginning; GW Bush has been wrong from the start. You want to trust the guy who's been 100% wrong.

GW Bush's plan for victory consists of adding another 10' to a 40' rope, but the person he wants to rescue from drowning is 100' away and can't swim.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

The more you kooks post the goofier you get LOL

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

The dims will be the first to cry when we get hit again!

Me?

I'm here ready to solve the problem....just like a great Democrat Harry S. Truman did!

Reply to
Scott in Florida

You are still a coward....like all the dims of today.

Me?

Bring on the football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Scott in Florida

My plan for victory is to follow the great Democrat Harry S. Truman.....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Football - an excuse for big gay men to jump on each other and grab some ass.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

as did clinton and that he stands up for the U.S.

We/you should feel lucky we have such a person

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Is that what you do in your spare time?

It all starts to fall into place now!

Gay Joey....is that sorta like Pal Joey?

Reply to
Scott in Florida

I feel terribly unlucky with such a person in the White House. At this point, I have a lot of company - most of the country.

Cathy

The rest of the dims are all cowardly, look after

Reply to
Cathy F.

Bush is 110 percent right, you are 120 percent wrong.

Reply to
dbu.,

Wrong. You are assuming too much and basing too many assumptions on what you read and hear in the very liberal and biased media which by the way is for the most part a puppet of the DNC, with the exception of a very few. The polls say only about 60 percent want to bring home the troops. The numbers change quite drastically when you ask the question should we have victory in Iraq. Everybody wants the troops home, but not in defeat. As for Bush, every president has low polls in his last months of his last term. Bush is no different. 35-40 percent is not the entire country either. History and not the polls, will be the final judge of his acomplishments and his acomplishments will not become fully realized and appreciated for years to come. He will be looked upon in those coming years as one of the greatest presidents ever. Mark my word.

Reply to
dbu.,

Better go change your panties, the are all soiled again.

Reply to
dbu.,

I said "most". Most = more than 50%. No matter the poll, GWB's had more than a 50% non-approval rating for a long time now. Mostly due to the disaster AKA the war in Iraq.

History and not the polls, will be the final

Believe me, I'm not.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

I'm sad to report, but most people don't think independently. It is much easier to follow than to lead. The liberal media in locked step with the democrats who are still stinging from the Bush conquest of their two leading hopefuls, Gore and kerry, continue to try revenge tactics and propaganda. They have been sucessful to a point. I am happy they continue to attack Bush because he will be running again you know. :)

Reply to
dbu.,

All you dims say this....but think about how horrible the country would be if the traitor Kerry and his lovely wife were in charge...

The American people were right.....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

How is Kerry a traitor?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Then al Qaeda will have to attack the US again. As long as the USA is hemorrhaging cash from its jugular by fighting two overseas wars, al Qaeda's plan to destroy the US by devastating its economy is running smoothly.

If Bush ever does begin substantial troop withdrawal (and by that I don't mean vague promises of withdrawal with no solid timetable given) then expect a terror attack on US soil within a year.

Two notes:

  1. Should I be proven wrong, please feel free to throw this back in my face and laugh at me. I'll be so happy to be wrong about it, it won't even bother me. :-)
  2. I'm not saying the US shouldn't withdraw from Iraq and/or Afghanistan. I'm just pointing out what will happen if it does.
Reply to
Adam Corolla

Why do you think there will be an attack here after troops are withdrawn?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom