Toyota NG?

I was hoping to get some info on the new AVALON model but it looks like this is really a political NG.

Reply to
NJ Vike

Try posting a message with a subject like, "Looking for information about XXX on New Avalon"

and a message body like, "Does anybody know about XXX on the new Avalon?"

That would make it less of a political newsgroup.

Reply to
dh

Ask away, most here tend to be Toyota owning wanabe politicians. Most of them actually know more about real Toyotas than they do about real politics. They just spout louder about politics because sane people pretend not to be listening.

I never make political jokes. They tend to get elected.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Thank Carl.

Ken

Reply to
NJ Vike

If Toyotas had more problems, maybe there'd be more to talk about on this NG.

Reply to
andynewhouse