Toyota Yaris

Looks like a nice little car. Our local newpaper had an article about it today. Now if toyota would bring over something to compete with the Mazda 5 mini (mini) van.

CP

Reply to
Charles Pisano

The Scion xB comes close, except for the lack of sliding doors, doesn't it?

I saw at least 10 Yaris' on the local streets yesterday. Looks like it will be a big seller here in Canada.

Reply to
High Tech Misfit

The Scion xB comes close, except for the lack of sliding doors, doesn't it? I saw at least 10 Yaris' on the local streets yesterday. Looks like it will be a big seller here in Canada

-----------------

Naw. The xB is smaller. Too small. I bet Toyota sells a smaller minivan than the Sienna somewhere in the world.

Ah Canada, my new home 'if' Hillary is elected.

CP

Reply to
Charles Pisano

The Estima is sold elsewhere.

Reply to
Ray O

Charles Pisano kirjoitti:

There is this Toyota Previa sold in europe, But i think that this is same car as Sienna.

Here in europe we have also Corolla Verso. That is bit smaller than the Sienna. It doesn't have sliding doors. The verso is 7 seater. Here is a picture:
Then there is this yaris verso. It's based on a 1st gen. Yaris/Vitz/Echo and it look like this:
Scion xB is same car with different bodystyle.

These models are sold here in Finland atleast.

Reply to
THT

Yeah, likewise!

Reply to
Hachiroku

Just because you drive a Toyota doesn't meen we will let you in! Immigrating to Canada is actually a difficut and costly process.In addition, you may not import many cars (such as Scions) due to Canada's different safety requirements (not to mention we have snow).

However, Canada is the only place in North America (north of Mexico) where you will find Toyota hatchback Echos'. Yaris, unfortunatly, will be sold everywhere.

For more on immigrating to Canada:

Drinking age is 18 or 19, women can go topless in Ontario and BC, free health care for everyone, lower violent crime rate, more strip bars then Tailand, Corner Gas, Trailer Park Boys, Beach Comer reruns... All that and Hilary Clinton is the reason you want to immigrate?

Reply to
merdealorsen

Here in europe we have also Corolla Verso. That is bit smaller than the Sienna. It doesn't have sliding doors. The verso is 7 seater. Here is a picture:

Cool pic. Great scenery.. Wonder where that was taken.

CP

Reply to
Charles Pisano