Latest threads in General Toyota Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Bait and switch
I just found two listings (by different dealerships in different States) for what purported to be used Prius Fours, which, when I checked the VIN at turned out to be Prius Twos. Is this kind of thing...
2
2

does anyone have a wiring diagram for horns in a toyota picnic
does anyone have a wiring diagram for horns in a toyota picnic, my wiring has completely melted as a result of a short i a horn. Michael

2014 Prius problems after software update -- other years too?
I read that some owners of 2014 Priuses that have had their software (firmware?) updated have experienced significant problems -- e.g., sudden loss of power -- and are suing Toyota. Is there a similar...

"Certified" -- practical advantage?
Is there a significant practical advantage in getting a "certified" used Prius rather than a non-certified one? Are the remainder of the warranties on non-certified used vehicles transferable to...

Slight falters MCx10
What sensors are involved with slight misses and falters lexus or avalon mcx10, almost undetectable, can not switched on cruise control be involved Don't think spark plugs are the problem.. Cruise...

Matt Harrison #TOYOTA ESPAÑA president and technica l experts on Toyota Auris DEFECTS or hidden accidents. Pleas e help @APEDANICA to document technological and legal approa ches to our expert witnessing target on sold car frauds
Matt Harrison TOYOTA ESPAÑA PRESIDENT and experts on Toyota Auris DEFECTS From Twitter @APEDANICA and @miguelencita This is a Spanish judiciary expert witness (engineer, criminologist and doc tor...

Glovebox
A *glove compartment* or *glovebox* or *glovie* is a compartment built into the dashboard , located over the front-seat passenger's footwell in an automobile , often used for miscellaneous storage....
3
3

2005 Camry XLE Cigarette lighter not working, fuse?
Hello, The other day I inserted one of those USB chargers made for cigarette lighters and thought I heard a pop. In any case, the charger doesn't work in the cig lighter nor in the one between the...
4
4

Changed Starter, still having the SAME PROBLEMS, WHAT GIVES??
i have a 94 toyota camrey xle 6. I began having starting problems earlier in the week. Turn the ignition, wouldn't start, wait, eventually it would kick over. Anyway, a mechanic told me, since my...
4
4

V6 Camry idle
My camry at idle at normal temp air con on idles high enough at lights to move car forward easily if you take foot off brake. It will get up quite a speed on flat road without accelerator from stop....
1
1

2010 highlander screen on radio not working
I have had the radio replaced by dealership about a year ago for same problem . Just recently the screen goes to a blur and shows several squares across screen. The music still plays though. I would...

2004 Rav 4 loud clacking valves
Started suddenly. If I shut it off a wait a few minutes it's OK at first then starts up again. Oil level is fine. Not overheating.
1
1

Rims
Toyota newsgroup and no one knows the answer ?
2
2

2013 Corolla Instrument Panel Light
Works fine and is adjustable only when I turn the headlights on. Is this standard?

2001 Toyota truck Tundra will not start
the truck will turn over but will not crank
1
1