Key code for Toyota HiLux 1998?

It's a 1998 Hilux. I read the car user manual (index under ''key'') that said the codes were provided with the car. I went and eventually found the plastic key wallet supplied with the car, and sure enough there were hidden two very very small aluminum tags with "W****" scratched upon them. I rang the locksmith referred by Toyota and these tag numbers are indeed typical for a car of this above date. However I have not yet had the keys cut, so I'll see.
Reply to
Peter Jason

Site Timeline Threads