Key code for Toyota HiLux 1998?

Toyota can't find this on their computer.
Where else would this code be?
Peter

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 17:01:31 +1100, Peter Jason

I found them!
On 02/12/2019 07:52 PM, Peter Jason wrote:

Where? It might be useful to others...
--
Cheers, Bev
Jesus saves. Buddha makes incremental backups.

It's a 1998 Hilux. I read the car user manual (index under ''key'') that said the codes were provided with the car. I went and eventually found the plastic key wallet supplied with the car, and sure enough there were hidden two very very small aluminum tags with "W****" scratched upon them. I rang the locksmith referred by Toyota and these tag numbers are indeed typical for a car of this above date. However I have not yet had the keys cut, so I'll see.