Latest threads in General Toyota Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: {{ OT }} I can see 6 fires from my house
Consider yourself blessed that you are not caught up in this mess. You might consider putting some people up in your house. It will be looked upon favorably by He who matters.

Fs: 2006 Toyota Highlander Sport 24 Kmls $23,999
24,500 miles White suv on gray interior 6 Cylinders Automatic, 4 door, 2WD A/C: Front, A/C: Rear, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Remote Keyless Entry, Airbag: Driver, Airbag: Passenger, Anti-Lock...

OT- You can't buy stuff this great

Mazda B2600 question
I have a 92 mazda b2600 that I have owned for a few years. I have a problem whereby the truck loses power, bucks, and sputters frequently. I have just replaced plugs, wires, distributer cap, rotor...
20
20

flv player
I see the new version of Irfanview has a FLV plugin player and it seems to work fine. The problem is I can't associate Windows to open the file with Irfanview's plugin. Irfanview's properties page...
1
1

Leaky sunroof
I took my SR out a few years back. And I think I may have put it back in wrong or something. I has leaked ever since. But I didn't relate the leak to the SR until recently. After a recent heavy rain I...
5
5

08 models..?
Hi all... I've been lurking lately... I haven't seen much written about toyota's 08 line up. 'Automobile' magazine omitted toyo entirely from it's 'exciting 25 new models' issue. Anything good on the...
1
1

Re: NEVER BUY WALMART'S BATTERIES OR YOU WILL BE SORRY
I'm not sure why anyone would buy something at Wal-Mart and then expect it to be anything other than worthless, quite frankly. -tom!

New Defective Tie Rod End?
How rough can the thread and locknut face machining be on a new tie rod end? I went through two sets of aftermarket ends which had rough machining - small surface cracks on the locknut face and the...
9
9

The combined City/highway for Infiniti G20T is 24 mileage/gallon.
roughly speaking, I increase its efficiency by 3X. Currently it generates very low heat, about 142 degree-F on the engine's surface, before the modification it was so hot if I drove it excessively....
5
5

I Beat both Mercedes "MINI Range" and "Toyota Prius"
On city/highway driving, my Infiniti G20T now reached 65mpg - 73mpg. No battery required, and no stingy driving required. That's right, I will let you put my car to test (if you belong to a media...
32
32

Corolla Door Handle Break And They Suck
How many of you have ever had the outside door handle of your car break even once? Not many, I'm sure. I'm the owner of 1999 Corolla and in the last 3 years, I've spent over $400 to have the outside...
18
18

Tundra owners grumble over rumble
Tundra owners grumble over rumble Mark Rechtin Automotive News October 22, 2007 - 12:01 am ET LOS ANGELES - Toyota's Tundra pickup was hit with a double whammy last week. Angry consumers are peppering...
40
40

No spark on 7MGE engine
Attempted to fire up a newly rebuilt 7MGE and seem to have no spark. I pulled the coil lead and duct taped it so the contact is in close proximity to a nut on top of the shock tower, cranked the...
4
4

MP3 and 4Runner
Does anyone know how to get an iPod working with a 2008 4Runner (may be the same in a 2007 4Runner)? I see there is an auxiliary input jack, does that play or play and charge (I assume play only)? Is...
1
1