1997 Camry 2.2 Sport

Would anyone know where I can get a manual for this car? I cannot track down a Haynes or a Chilton and am looking for an eBook if nothing else! Thanks

Reply to
Jules

Try contacting Hanes or Chilton

Reply to
m Ransley

This popular Haynes manual claims to cover "All Camry", you can order it from amazon.com and other book stores;

"Toyota Camry and Lexus Es 300 Automotive Repair Manual: Models Covered: All Toyota Camry, Avalon and Camry Solara and Lexus Es 300 Models 1997 through 2001 by Robert Maddox, Jay Storer, and John Harold Haynes"

Reply to
oparr