1999 Camry CE wiring problem

Hello.
I own a 1999 Camry CE, and I think it's recently developed some sort of problem in the wiring. The clock has been non-functional for several
months, as have the indicator lights on the gear shift. However, now a bunch more lights are not working. In particular, the backlights for the fuel gauge, tachometer, odometer, and all of the air conditioning indicators. These all worked perfectly earlier this evening before I parked my car, but when I got back to my car and started it, they were no longer working. According to the instruction manual, they are not all on the same fuse. Plus, based on what is in the manual, I was able to eliminate all fuses (though I have not physically checked if any of them are blown - I'll do that tomorrow when it's light outside).
Does anybody have any idea where to start looking?
Thanks,
John

I don't know if this is much help, but my 99 Camry LE had an unusual combination of lighting problems, including some in the braking or backup lights circuits about two years ago. The usual checks didn't make any sense and additional lights acted strange over a period of a couple days. Toyota recognized the problem and replaced something called an "integration relay" or something like that. It was about two years ago and my quick look did not find the old invoice or I would be more specific. But the key item was, the failures did not follow fuse circuits in any logical fashion. Good luck.
Orv