88 Camry All Trac Trans removal help!!!!!

Hi all,

I have the engine out of my kid's car and we are trying to change the clutch, we can't seem to get the bell housing to seperate from the engine? It seems as though the trans and all trac transfer case has to go as one piece. Any hints? does anyone have the actual toyota shop manual that they could look at for us?

All help desperately appreciated!!

Thanks, Andy

Reply to
vimod

Suggest buying manual from toyota or going to local library to borrow manual. I think they are around $45 to 65 for the factory manual.

Reply to
jjjsan