HELP PLEASE - Manual Trans assembly

1988 Ranger with manual trans. with hydraulic "slave". Son bought this truck with a bad clutch, turns out clutch was recently changed but sat for a while and was slipping badly. Removed trans, cleaned the animals out of bell housing, but my son helped me by removing spring and bearing from shaft before I had a chance to look at it. SO NOW...what order does it get reassembled? My thought is the spring, then the bearing (new style, one piece) so the slave can disengage the clutch. I'm not sure that it was put together right by the previous owner, making it slip. HELP PLEASE??
Reply to
jb

GOT it.............they sent the wrong bearing assembly...........all's good

Reply to
jb