99 Camry alarm

Does anyone know where to find the alarm control module on a '99 Camry XLE? I expected it under the drivers seat, but its not there. The status monitor on the dash looks the same as on my '97 LE. Can I reasonably expect this is the same system? My '97 remotes look like their for the Fujitsu RS 3000. I have no remotes for the '99, which is the reason for mt investigation. Thanks

Len

Reply to
Len

On my '98 LE, (with the RS3000), the unit was directly behind the "Security" panel.

Reply to
David In NH