Camry SE tires

I'm new to the group, so please forgive me if this subject has already been beaten to death! Our 2002 Camry SE V6 is ready for new tires. What ones give a good ride and are decent quality?

Reply to
Bobbo

I have a similar question but for a 1999 Camry CE V6. Some rain in the summer but lots of snow and ice in winter. Mostly city or major highway driving..little country roading.

Reply to
Sharx35

Consumer Reports and other magazines do Rating Tests, start with google " tire ratings". I stick with Michelin, a quality product that is proven to loose the least amount of air over time by Consumer Reports tests, I never have to " fill them up" but every year or two. Some accell in wet some in snow. Michelin Harmony are above average all around.

Reply to
m Ransley

Check Yokohama tires - good quality and value across the product line.

Daniel

Check ratings at

tww

I think that he was also interested in hearing the personal experiences of some on the group. My 99 Camry V6 came with something like Dunlop 4000 Sports tires..something like that. They wore out extremely quickly. I have Good Year? Aqua treads on now. Much longer lasting. Nice ride. Good on wet roadways, naturally.

Reply to
Sharx35