Do my camry need transmission oil change, 118000 miles?

I have a Camry 2.2L 1996, about 118000 miles, never change transmission oil.Now it runs well. Do anybody know I should change it or not? Thank you very much

Reply to
Sunsonn

Its should have been changed with the filter many times already, Gees dont you have a manual, follow it.

Reply to
ransley

Automatic transmission or manual transmission?

Reply to
EdV