Do my camry need transmission oil change, 118000 miles?

I have a Camry 2.2L 1996, about 118000 miles, never change transmission oil.Now it runs well. Do anybody know I should change it or not?
Thank you very much
If it's an automatic also change out the strainer and wipe clean the pan. I'd use the ~$20 Fram ATF kit that includes a strainer and a cork- rubber gasket. I use Valvoline's GM-Dexron III ATF.
There should be a layer of metal shavings on the bottom of the pan and the strainer should have metal shavings as part of normal wear and tear.

On Jul 17, 12:25 pm, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Thank you very much!

never changed before? I appraciate your help. Did you do it before?

Get a pro to do it, you are NOT qualified
On Jul 16, 9:25 pm, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

You should also take a shower every few days and change the coolant, but I guess manuals are only for the dogs to play with...........