Good Sounding Muffler

I have a 2003 Camry SE with the 3.OL V6 engine and want to install a muffer that has a subdued, mellow sound. Can you suggest a good choice? I have heard that the Flowmaster 60 series may be a good candidate - but have not found anybody who has one installed.

Reply to
RAY

Thats because the original stainless steel one is good for 12-15 years -- the Flowmaster will rust out in 3!

Reply to
Wolfgang

heh I love the stainless steel exhaust - 13 years and counting, no problems.

Reply to
Hopkins

heh Well, technically on the edge of the rust belt.

Reply to
Hopkins