Intermittent windows

The rear windows in my Toyota work intermittently. When I lower them, they only come up a few inches then stop. If I wait a minute they will come up a few more inches, wait and repeat until closed. The driver's window which gets the most use and should wear out first, works fine. It doesn't matter whether I use the window switch on the back door or front door, same result. What's up? George

Reply to
George

My first though would be the mechanisms need lubrication. In your place I'd take the door panels off and check that out. FWIW YMMV

Reply to
NickySantoro

Lubricate the tracks with silicon spray before you break the regulators @ $100 each. .

Reply to