**REGLUING CAMRY TRIM**

Hi does any one out there know what type of glue you should use between the

98 camry vinyl and the foam backing of the door trim as it has come out, and must be fixed before it begins to fray. thanks,
Reply to
mcknight

====================== I've had pretty good luck using clear RTV silicone seal in a wide variety of applications due to its flexible adhesion.

Reply to
Daniel

3M Trim Adhesive (it held an outside door moulding on for 2 years!) or Velcro glue...used to hold velcro strips down. It's better than Super Glue! I have repaired broken plastic pieces on my Supra with it. Once it sets, it's SET!
Reply to
Hachiroku