Steering column noise

I have a 99 Camry, 6 cylinder. Lately when it's quiet outside, I can hear a light squeaking noise when I turn my steering wheel to the left side. I
checked the steering fluid levels and they are fine.
Any ideas?
Try lubricating the universal joint where the steering column goes through the firewall (under the dash)
Your belt might be loose and worn