Steering wheel shimmy/shake

I am having a problem with my 93 (<- I think) Camry. There are times where I will be driving the car and the steering wheel will start
shaking left to right, but other times it will be completely normal. Itís like the whole steering wheel is being turning to the left or right and the faster I go the faster it will shake like this. Just a hunch but it feels like the problem is on the driverís side of the car. One strange thing is that it usually stops when I accelerate, then continues if I coast. Some times after I turn a corner it will drive fine on that next road for a while until it decides to shake again. Also while turning a corner I hear strange noises under the car like wires being stretched, itís hard to explain the sound :D Well any help would be appreciated a lot! Thanks, ~Sam
‚úĖ
SamMcMackin wrote:

Your tie rod ends are likely loose. This is a very dangerous condition to drive the car in; I recommend you take it to a competent garage before you do any more driving.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ