Toyota Quality ?

Art.... you LIBERALS are not known for logical thought processes. You want to condem all Toyotas for the sins I found in mine AND you make the leap that because I chose to take matters in to my own hands that my Toyota dealer was incapable of achieving the same results I did. Sir ... you are beyond medication.

--
~Philip

"Liberalism is a mental disease!"
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Philip®

Legal AND illegal.

------------------------------------------------- "Bush's message is clear. His message is a steady leader and Kerry's a flip-flopper." - Carter Eskew, senior adviser to Al Gore

Reply to
Eric Dreher

my dad has an 04 Avalon and has had not problems or clicks in it.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

Tell Pop to call CR, seems he is the only one of a few. The Avalon apparently has more complaints than all of Toyotas other car models combined, from what I read. How about your bicycle does it have any problems or clicks? LOL

mike hunt

Ha Gee wrote:

Reply to
StonyMason

How many miles. They don't show up immediately.

fix

Reply to
Art

those two words do not belong on the same subject line

Reply to
entropious

QUOTING would clue the readers to *what* two words you are alluding to.

--

- Philip @ Maximum Torque RPM
Reply to

The 2 words other than "re"

Reply to
Art

Reply to
entropious

I just sold a VW that I bought new, the experience was relatively painless. I got a free loaner car with every service and every other service free, so there was no incentive for me to go anywhere other than the dealer. I also got a free belly pan with one service even though I explicitly told the service writer that it got ripped off when the truck in front of me lost a load of construction debris on the Beltway. All in all, despite the few little VW problems (crappy power windows, coil pack failures) overall I've been satisfied with the service that I have received, happy with the car, and don't know that any other make's dealers would have taken care of me any better. The decision to sell the car is no reflection on the car itself, I just got a good deal on an older used car and decided I was sick of car payments (and high insurance payments, etc.)

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

OH! HUMOR! It's funny coming from your and "entropious."

I don't care to hear more on the subject from Art but I'll endure "entropious" for a bit.

--

- Philip @ Maximum Torque RPM
Reply to

I'll have him do that, yeah the bike your sister bought for me is still running strong. do you need it to deliver papers this weekend?? or are you in the shopping cart??

Reply to
Tha Ghee

little under 8k. guess we'll have to wait and see.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

are you serious??

oh I see, you're in the center on the Luckeyes. we all no nothing good comes from that city or School

go Blue.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

you have to bear with him his from Columbus, they have lead in the water or just low IQs haven't yet figured it out. cute girls though.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

like I thought another slow inedible nut.

Reply to
Tha Ghee