What's With the Poor Steering on my 2004 Camry?

The steering on my 2004 Camry leaves something to be desired. It's somewhat harder than normal to keep in a straight line or in its lane. You must
constantly move the wheel slightly back and forth. The steering wheel also seems somewhat stiffer than normal. The car is only about 1 year old with about 9600 miles. I know that some others have also had this problem. Does anyone know what the dealers have been told to do to correct this? Is correction possible? Al
There is a Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) or otherwise known as a secret recall for the steering problem, the steering drifts mostly to the left.
You should call your local Toyota service and mention TSB ST- 002-04 to have this repaired.
I did and now the car does not predominately pull/drift to the left.
Hope this helps.