97 camry repair questions

I am trying to clean up my camry to sell and had a couple of questions. Any help is appreciated. Questions: The middle console top broke off as a result of the plastic hindges breaking. Where would I start looking for a replacement?

When I bought the camry it came with nice rims but since then the all the covers over the bolts on the wheels have disappeared. I constantly look around but I haven't seen anyone else with the same wheels...Does anyone know if I can just go to a dealer to replace these covers?

Finally, and probably a lost cause. Cig burs in the interior...anyway to cover or replace?

Again, any help is appreciated

Reply to
techno