1996 Taco. scraping on left hand turn.

I have a 96 Taco short cab 4cyl every time I make a left turn I hear a scraping comming from the left front wheel.I would appreciate any help I can get. Thanks. Mike

Reply to
mikebeggin

Check your brake pads.

Reply to
M.Paul

Sounds like the steering stop... throw some grease on each one and see if that takes care of it.

Reply to
JSR

Alternatively invest $3 at your parts store for a plastic steering stop cap. That'll fix the squeeks.

Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Thanks. Mike

Reply to
mikebeggin

Thanks. Mike

Reply to
mikebeggin

Thanks. Mike

Reply to
mikebeggin

found out it was the dust cover rubbing against the rotar when I turned the wheel.

Reply to
mikebeggin