2002 Tacoma AC filter

I purchased a 2002 Tacoma 4x4 Extra cab v6. It's currently being shipped to me. Where I live it is hot, dry, and very dusty will a iron clay. I want to keep the interior as clean as can be. Does this truck come with a air filter for the AC intake or can I buy an aftermarket product to keep the dust out of the truck as much as possible?

Thanks

Reply to
David R